To summarize the key driver for any business – we can use just one word ‘SALES.’
Sales are driven by LEADS, which convert into sales for any business. Eventually, generating more leads is always on top of the agenda for any business, big or small, equally.
Did you ever realize that ONLINE LEAD GENERATION FORMS can be an excellent mean to generate more leads for your business? Yes, it is true.
For any business which is present online – a website is a must-have tool. The best way to generate leads from a website is by putting up a form for collecting information about an anonymous visitor – this converting it into a lead.
Let’s quickly understand the different type of leads that can be captured using Lead Generation Forms:
1. Subscriber / Opt-in: Someone who shares his/her information through a form on the website to receive marketing communication through emails, giving a consent to receive regular emails/newsletters/offers (as required by GDPR guidelines).
2. Marketing Qualified Lead: This is someone who has shared the contact information on any of the product or service page and has downloaded some free material (brochure/case study/product sheet etc.).
3. Sales Qualified Lead: A sales lead is someone that has shown an interest in the product or service and has left a message seeking more information on the product/service.
Different kinds of Lead Generation forms can be created, such as:
1. Download Free Content
2. Get Free Trial
3. Join Event/Webinar
5. Subscribe User to build a list
6. Customer/Client information
SocialGlint Lead Generation Forms and tools have played a crucial role in generating thousands of leads for our clients from different industry sectors and domain (B2C/B2B/B2B2C). Not just that, our integrated platform enables our clients to gather information and store it in a much effective manner – drawing maximum ROI for the business.